Annual subscription: $5,000
As well as giving your business the opportunity to actively support research, conservation and special projects in Kings Park, Jarrah corporate membership offers the following benefits:
- Four (4) opportunities per year to advertise your business in our monthly newsletter which goes out to all Friends of Kings Park members.
- Recognition, logo and link to your website from the Friends of Kings Park website.
- A Social Media post recognising your support.
- A framed certificate of membership
- Six (6) membership cards entitling the holder to the following discounts:
- Discount on purchases at Friends of Kings Park Native Plant Sales.
- Discounts from our business supporters within Kings Park, including Aspects of Kings Park, Zamia Cafe, Sticky Beaks Cafe, Moonlight Cinema and the Aboriginal Art Gallery.
- Discounts and special offers advertised in our monthly newsletter.
- Ten (10) copies of our full colour quarterly magazine “For People and Plants”, one of Australia’s leading botanical magazines. The outstanding publication will be enjoyed by your staff and visitors alike.
PLUS for Jarrah Partners:
- Up to two (2 ) personally guided tours of Kings Park and Botanice Garden per year for 10 people per tour (subject to membership continuing) – an ideal corporate entertaining event for your clients and visitors.
- Placement of your business name and / or logo in our quarterly magazine “For People and Plants” for the duration of your membership.
- Recognition of your Jarrah corporate membership in our newsletter for the duration of your membership.
- The opportunity to include advertising material in two (2) mail-outs to Friends of Kings Park members per year, for the duration of your membership.
- Five (5) double passes to Moonlight Cinema for corporate entertaining or staff rewards.
- Invitations to events with the Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority’s Executive, major sponsors and other corporate members of the Friends.